Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Natural Cold Sore Remedy

If you're like me and have suffered from cold sores most of your life, you've probably tried everything you could to get rid of them. I mean, I tried everything the pharmacy had to offer. Every prescribed and over the counter medication didn't do much.

Sure, the creams would sometimes make my cold sores disappear for a while, but they always ended coming back.

As you know, I am a firm believer of natural cures and the other day, I started looking online for a cold sore home remedy that wouldn't involve drugs or creams.

After doing some research and reading a bunch of health-related forums, I finally found www.coldsorenaturalremedy.com. The name of the website says it all: Gina Selir, the author of this great ebook, offers a cold sore natural remedy that works like magic!

Although I was a little skeptical about it, I bought the ebook, which is in fact instructions more than an ebook per say. The instructions were very clear. I had all the necessary ingredients in my house so it took just a few minutes for me to prepare everything.

I followed the instructions to the tee and 2 days later, my 2 cold sores were gone! It's been 2 months now and they have yet to return!

I just want to say thank you Gina Selir for this amazing cold core cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment